Primus Trade adopts a structured and consistent framework to managing risk which is an integral part of key business decisions
The objective of the Company's risk management policies, procedures and controls is to:
- • link the identification and management of risk to the achievement of business strategy and objectives;
- • systematically identify and proactively manage risk;
- • equip employees to take responsibility for managing risk and be trusted to make risk management decisions;
- • identify the Company's principal market, operational, reputation and financial risks;
- • have in place effective systems to monitor and manage risks; and
- • have in place reporting systems and effective internal controls, including major risks and key mitigation strategies being reported to the Board and relevant Board Committees.
- • a risk management policy approved by the Board, and risk management processes reviewed annually by the Audit & Risk Committee
We are always happy to talk to clients about their investments, ongoing strategy and fund management options. Contact our investment advisors to discuss how we can help you with your investments
Our experienced team hold investment management committee meetings monthly to review strategy, allocation and individual investments.
As a Company Primus Trade's believes that companies with strong governance and astute management of their environmental and social responsibilities...
Primus Trade adopts a structured and consistent framework to managing risk which is an integral part of key business decisions...